A London based not-for-profit are looking for interim support for a 3-month period between March - June 2020.
This interim governance and compliance administrator position is a great opportunity to develop your experience in a variety of areas and would be perfect for somebody with experience providing similar support to a specialist team.
You will support the Board and Executive by:
- Supporting meeting administration (agendas, papers, minutes, follow up actions)
- Acting as secretary to Board of Trustees
- Assisting with the budget and invoicing.
Your role will also support the compliance function and include:
- Helping to ensure all legal, statutory and regulatory requirements are met
- Reviewing legislative developments (e.g. Charity Commission)
- Assist with reparation of regular risk analysis.
If you would like more information about this London based interim governance and compliance administrator contract position, please do get in touch with Kirsty today.
G2 Legal is a legal recruitment company recruiting in London. Visit our website for more jobs or contact Kirsty Clark on 0207 649 9296 today.
For more information about this role and to apply, please contact Kirsty Clark at G2 Legal on 0207 649 9296 or forward an up to date copy of your CV.
PQE, years of experience and salary levels are shown purely as a guide. We will consider applications from candidates that can demonstrate the skills or experience required for this role.