Are you an employment solicitor with 2+ years' PQE feeling undervalued at your current firm? Are you looking to move to somewhere you will be respected for the work you do?
This leading Legal 150 law firm in Southampton has a proven track record for success and is now looking for an employment solicitor to join its busy Employment team, where you will handle both contentious and non-contentious matters for claimants and respondents.
The successful candidate will be handling a full caseload including:
- Termination of Employment
- Disputes & employment tribunal claims
- Discrimination, bullying & harassment at work
- Employment contracts
- Restructuring and reorganisation.
The Southampton based firm has an ambitious strategy and a strong management team to give you the right support required to climb the career ladder.
Your role as an employment solicitor will involve:
- Handing a caseload of contentious/non-contentious matters
- Technical excellence, handling both claimant and respondent employment matters
- Being able to business develop and network, to gain new clients
- A clear career path from the outset.
My client is very eager to shortlist for interviews ASAP, so please apply by sending your CV online or contact me, Chris Rodriguez, for a confidential chat.
For more information about this role and to apply, please contact Chris Rodriguez at G2 Legal on 01273 289000 or forward an up to date copy of your CV.
PQE, years of experience and salary levels are shown purely as a guide. We will consider applications from candidates that can demonstrate the skills or experience required for this role.