My client is an international commercial law firm with offices in the UK, mainland Europe and Asia. Due to continued growth, it is now looking to further develop its Intellectual Property Commercial Team.
The firm now has a vacancy for a senior associate to join the team in Liverpool, where you will have the opportunity to advise the firm's broad range of clients, acting as the main point of contact, developing on new and existing client relationships.
This role is best suited to an ambitious intellectual property solicitor with 5-9 years' PQE ready to take the next step in their career or an experienced IP senior associate looking to further their experience in the industry.
Your key responsibilities include:
- Strong experience in IP advisory
- Infringement opinions and litigation support
- IP due diligence and corporate support
- Audit reviews
- Commercial, licensing, sponsorship, merchandising and royalty agreements and assignments
- Business development.
Candidates requirements include:
- 5-9 years' PQE providing the full range of intellectual property advisory services
- Drafting and negotiating IP and commercial contracts with documentation experience
- Understanding clients needs and expectations
- Excellent quality of service (client-facing and technical)
- Strong academic background, inclusive of 2:1 or equivalent
- Commercial awareness
- Knowledge of trademark and design rights registrations in the UK and EU
- Proven track record in business development.
Experience working in retail, sports, tech, media, telecoms and entertainment would be advantageous but is not essential.
For more information on this intellectual property solicitor opportunity in Liverpool, contact Antony Setford for a non-obligated and discreet conversation.
For more information about this role and to apply, please contact Antony Setford at G2 Legal on 0207 649 9298 or forward an up to date copy of your CV.
PQE, years of experience and salary levels are shown purely as a guide. We will consider applications from candidates that can demonstrate the skills or experience required for this role.