This well-respected, regional law firm in Leicester is looking for an experienced legal cashier to join.
As a legal cashier, your responsibilities will be as follows:
- processing electronic payments using online banking systems
- allocating and posting incoming payments
- allocating and posting searches
- posting time and disbursement transfers and write-offs
- dealing with general queries and issues relating to accounts
- opening/closing and administering designated deposit accounts
- general administration, e.g. scanning and filing
- handling other accounts duties as required
To be considered for this legal cashier opportunity in Leicester, you must have:
- knowledge and experience of the Solicitors Accounts Rules
- solid experience working in a Legal Accounts Team
- experience of using online banking systems
- the ability to deal with electronic payments, banking and cheque production
- excellent written and spoken communication skills
- excellent IT skills
We often close vacancies early in the event of a high volume of applications. Please apply now for immediate consideration.
For more information about this role and to apply, please contact Sarah O'Neill at G2 Legal on 0121 609 1069 or forward an up to date copy of your CV.
PQE, years of experience and salary levels are shown purely as a guide. We will consider applications from candidates that can demonstrate the skills or experience required for this role.