Our client is a full services Legal 100 firm with several offices nationwide. This is an ambitious and fast-growing firm. The Oxford office has an exciting opportunity for an experienced family solicitor who can act as the firm's professional support lawyer.
Your key objective as the professional support lawyer will be:
- to review and update the precedent bank
- to help the team to meet technical and quality targets
- to assist in improving the efficiency of the department
You will work closely with the Family Department and Management Team, assisting in:
- delivering training and business development content
- helping with writing articles
- helping the team to develop innovative client solutions
This role would suit an experienced PSL, Family Solicitor or Lawyer/PSL who is seeking a return to work.
The ideal candidate will have 7+ years’ experience, ideally with a background in family law.
The role offers flexibility and is part-time 3 days p/w.
The successful professional support lawyer will receive a competitive salary, dependent on experience and PQE.
- 25 days holiday (plus bank) PA
- pension scheme (employer-matched contribution)
- life assurance
- discretionary parking
- discounted legal fees
- gym membership contribution
- a range of flexible benefits including childcare vouchers and cycle to work scheme
For more information on this role in Oxford, please call, or email your CV to, Gayle Woolf at G2 Legal.
G2 Legal is a legal recruitment company recruiting in Oxfordshire. Visit our website for more jobs or contact Gayle Woolf on 01273 289000 today.
For more information about this role and to apply, please contact Gayle Woolf at G2 Legal on 01273 289000 or forward an up to date copy of your CV.
PQE, years of experience and salary levels are shown purely as a guide. We will consider applications from candidates that can demonstrate the skills or experience required for this role.