A leading insurance law firm based in Manchester is currently looking to recruit an experienced payroll manager/supervisor to work within the Accounts team.
You will be managing the payroll of the Firm - with circa 750 employees - using SAGE 50 payroll system and you will process employee expenses.
The firm is offering a competitive salary banding plus an excellent benefits package, including flexible working hours.
You will be required to have extensive experience of SAGE payroll and reporting, and previous experience of being a sole payroll supervisor/manager within a firm.
- To run the monthly payroll for c 750 people - inputting of new starters and leavers, maternity, sickness, salary changes and change in details, etc.
- Deal with payroll queries as received on a timely basis and within agreed SLA’s
- Produce distribute and submit to HMRC annual P11D’s ensuring compliance with the deadlines
- Completion of the annual PSA return and calculation of monies due
- Ensuring monthly payments to HMRC are undertaken
- Adopt a continuous improvement approach to the payroll function processes and procedures.
- To liaise with HR to ensure that the payroll is executed seamlessly and develop processes and procedures as required
- Verify expense claims and process any due payments through online banking
Apply now for this Manchester-based payroll manager position.
For more information about this role and to apply, please contact Gemma Taylor at G2 Legal on 0161 207 2000 or forward an up to date copy of your CV.
PQE, years of experience and salary levels are shown purely as a guide. We will consider applications from candidates that can demonstrate the skills or experience required for this role.