A Chambers listed law firm in Reading is seeking a residential property conveyancer, legal executive or solicitor (with a minimum of 3 years' experience) to join its highly regarded Residential Property Team.
The firm is known for its property work and deals with all matters including:
- freehold and leasehold sales and purchases
- mortgages and re-mortgages, including portfolio re-financing
- residential development and re-development
- property transfers following death or relationship breakdown
- documenting beneficial interests in jointly-owned property
- first registration of unregistered land
- technical property law advice, e.g. easements and covenants.
This is a prestigious law firm that is really going places, so this role would suit someone who is aspirational and personable, as well as being highly skilled at business development and marketing.
If you would like further information about this residential property conveyancer opportunity based in Reading, please contact Gayle Woolf at G2 Legal.
For more information about this role and to apply, please contact Gayle Woolf at G2 Legal on 01273 289000 or forward an up to date copy of your CV.
PQE, years of experience and salary levels are shown purely as a guide. We will consider applications from candidates that can demonstrate the skills or experience required for this role.