This Legal 500 Hull-based law firm is looking to add a 3+ years' PQE solicitor to its Private Client Department.
This opportunity comes with the chance for you to progress in your career to running the team and the Private Client Department.
You will be responsible for:
- running a caseload of all private client matters, with a focus on tax and trusts
- providing the very best advice and client care in all client interaction
- working within a team to maintain the top reputation of the firm
The ideal candidate will have:
- 3+ years' PQE
- previous experience managing a caseload of private client matters
- aspirations for career progression within a busy Tax & Trusts Department.
Due to the continued growth, this Legal 500 Law Firm is seeking a qualified private client solicitor in possession of either strong personal relationships with referrers of work and fellow professional advisers, or an appetite for work generation, to join its Hull office.
When required, you may be asked to travel to other office locations.
If you are interested in this private client solicitor role and possess the relevant skills and knowledge as stated above, please apply or get in touch with Tom Widdop at G2 Legal.
For more information about this role and to apply, please contact Tom Widdop at G2 Legal on 0113 254 9296 or forward an up to date copy of your CV.
PQE, years of experience and salary levels are shown purely as a guide. We will consider applications from candidates that can demonstrate the skills or experience required for this role.