An exciting opportunity has arisen for an experienced legal compliance assistant to join a well-respected, award winning law firm based in Manchester City Centre.
You will be working within a busy Compliance Team and will be required, for this particular Manchester based role, to have previously worked within a similar role in a law firm and have excellent knowledge of the legal market and a passion for client service.
As the Legal Compliance Assistant, your duties will include:
- responsibility for the file opening for the firm’s partners to include opening all new matters within the firm; this includes assessing the risk profiles of new and existing clients and third parties
- conducting due diligence searches. This includes ascertaining the nature of an entity’s role in a transaction and producing corporate trees to ascertain beneficial ownership and subsidiary holdings
- assisting the Compliance Team with day to day queries from the partners, resolving issues and liaising with the partners accordingly
- assisting the compliance team to ensure that any risks are reported
- identifying any conflicts and ensuring internal processes are correctly followed
- other compliance projects and duties as assigned within the team
For more information about this role and to apply, please contact Gemma Taylor at G2 Legal on 0161 207 2000 or forward an up to date copy of your CV.
PQE, years of experience and salary levels are shown purely as a guide. We will consider applications from candidates that can demonstrate the skills or experience required for this role.