This top tier law firm based in Birmingham city centre is looking for an experienced conveyancer to join its part exchange department on a full-time, permanent basis.
The residential development department acts on behalf of all of the top 10 house-builders across the UK and in this residential development part exchange conveyancer position your key duties will include:
- drafting and sending out part exchange resales paperwork
- dealing with pre-contract enquiries, negotiating and exchanging contracts
- completing post-completion formalities, including SDLT and Land Registry registrations and managing completions
- managing your own caseload of transactions and managing your own time as you work with minimal supervision
- developing and maintaining client relationships
To be considered for this position based in Birmingham you must have previous experience working as a residential conveyancer (with particular experience working in part exchange resales), have strong attention to detail and possess excellent interpersonal skills.
Please click the apply now button to be considered for this residential development part exchange conveyancer role in Birmingham.
For more information about this role and to apply, please contact Rhys Ravenscroft at G2 Legal on 0121 609 1069 or forward an up to date copy of your CV.
PQE, years of experience and salary levels are shown purely as a guide. We will consider applications from candidates that can demonstrate the skills or experience required for this role.