A well-regarded, Top 50 firm is seeking an experienced credit control manager to join their Central Nottingham offices.
You will act as the firm’s subject matter expert with full responsibility for the credit control team’s management, development and performance.
- Set targets and manage staff performance
- Oversee daily, weekly and month-end credit control function(s)
- Manage escalated disputed accounts and bring to resolution
- Investigate escalated queries and compile documentation for escalation to senior management
- Monitor and investigate outstanding debt and work with colleagues to enable quick and efficient collections.
- Fully familiar with credit control and accounts procedures (knowledge of client ledgers, disbursements and office accounts are desirable)
- Able to work flexible hours when needed, usually at month-end
- Knowledge of Solicitors’ Accounts Rules is desirable
- Experience of a legal practice management system is desirable
- Previous experience of working in a client-focused environment with the ability to communicate at all levels is essential
- Experience of dealing with stakeholders at all levels.
This is a fantastic opportunity for an experienced credit control manager to join one of the region's leading law firms in their Central Nottingham offices.
G2 Legal is a legal recruitment company recruiting in Nottinghamshire. Visit our website for more jobs or contact Nina Gibbs on 0121 609 1069 today.
For more information about this role and to apply, please contact Nina Gibbs at G2 Legal on 0121 609 1069 or forward an up to date copy of your CV.
PQE, years of experience and salary levels are shown purely as a guide. We will consider applications from candidates that can demonstrate the skills or experience required for this role.