This top 100 law firm based in Birmingham city centre is now looking to recruit a conveyancing paralegal to join its Part Exchange Department on a permanent basis.
Working out of the firm's state of the art offices, you will join a Residential Development Team acting for all of the top 10 house-builders across the UK. You will join the team and assist with acquisition work, plot support work and plot sales. Your key duties will include:
- assisting fee earners on all aspects of a part exchange conveyancing transaction, from reservation to post-completion
- dealing with exchange and part exchange paperwork and all forms of notice
- carrying out Land Registry searches; completing and submitting SDLT registrations
- assisting in drafting replies to enquiries and progressing all transactions to ensure exchange of documents and timely completions
- managing general administration duties to include: gaining updates from clients and fee earners, filing, checking the status of reservations and amending folders
- providing cover for the fee earners when they are out of the office
- maintaining a case management system for all matters, ensuring the recording of key dates for part exchange and completion
To be considered for this part exchange conveyancing paralegal position based in Birmingham you must have at least 2 years' experience, be completely computer literate, be able to meet deadlines and have excellent communication skills.
Please click the apply now button.
For more information about this role and to apply, please contact Rhys Ravenscroft at G2 Legal on 0121 609 1069 or forward an up to date copy of your CV.
PQE, years of experience and salary levels are shown purely as a guide. We will consider applications from candidates that can demonstrate the skills or experience required for this role.