An exciting opportunity for an Employment Lawyer to join a leading international law firm in their Sydney CBD office. With offices in Europe, the USA, the Middle East and Asia Pacific, this is a fantastic opportunity to gain experience in a truly international environment.
Their Sydney based Employment team is now seeking an experienced Lawyer with 1.5 - 3 years post-admission experience in employment law.
Working closely with the group head, you will manage your own files and enjoy significant autonomy and the independence to flourish. At the same time, you will be guided, mentored and supported through the next stage of your career.
You will provide legal advice on a range of employment law matters including; employment contracts, workplace agreements, employee performance and termination, workplace health and safety, corporate restructures and redundancies.
- 1.5 - 3 years PAE in employment law
- Experience and knowledge of employment tribunal processes and procedures
- Superior drafting and writing skills
- Strong analytical skills
- Impeccable communication skills
- The confidence to be able to interact with clients and build effective working relationships
- Significant growth, great time to join
- Collaborative environment
- On-going career development
- Opportunities to work overseas
- Competitive remuneration
To apply for this position please send a copy of your CV and academic transcripts through the ‘apply now’ button or email directly to Katy Clements firstname.lastname@example.org alternatively for a confidential discussion please call 0405 552 014.
For more information about this role and to apply, please contact Katy Clements at G2 Legal on 02 8815 5800 or forward an up to date copy of your CV.
PQE, years of experience and salary levels are shown purely as a guide. We will consider applications from candidates that can demonstrate the skills or experience required for this role.