Our client is a leading Specialist Family Law firm based in Sydney’s CBD. A new opportunity has arisen for a talented Family Law Secretary to join its cohesive team to provide support to one of the firms Directors.
Duties will include:
- Diary management
- Liaising with clients
- Drafting documents
- Dictaphone typing
- Preparing briefs
- Monthly billing
- File and email management
- A minimum of 3 years’ experience as a Legal Secretary
- Previous experience of working within Family Law essential
- Excellent communication skills, confident to liaise at all levels
- Intermediate – advanced level Microsoft Office skills
- Strong organisational skills with a high level of attention to detail
How to Apply:
To apply for this position please send a copy of your CV through the ‘apply now’ button or email directly to Katy Clements email@example.com
For more information about this role and to apply, please contact Katy Clements at G2 Legal on 02 8815 5800 or forward an up to date copy of your CV.
PQE, years of experience and salary levels are shown purely as a guide. We will consider applications from candidates that can demonstrate the skills or experience required for this role.