An opportunity has arisen for an experienced company secretarial assistant keen to build their meeting support experience by joining one of my London based Financial Services clients.
The role will involve a variety of duties and responsibilities including:
- Supporting the Company Secretary
- Minute-taking of Committees meetings (training will be provided)
- Assisting with Board meeting administration
- Preparation and distribution of Committee meeting packs
- Management of the Corporate Secretarial Calendar
- Ad hoc project-based work
- Filings at Companies House
- Handling 793 requests
- Maintaining Conflict of interest registers and statutory registers
- Supporting the CEO.
This London based company secretarial assistant role is a superb opportunity if you're keen to join the sought-after in-house financial services sector! Please apply asap to avoid missing out!
For more information about this role and to apply, please contact Mark Chambers at G2 Legal on 0207 649 9296 or forward an up to date copy of your CV.
PQE, years of experience and salary levels are shown purely as a guide. We will consider applications from candidates that can demonstrate the skills or experience required for this role.