Are you an experienced litigation assistant looking for a new change in 2020?
This is an exciting opportunity to join a Warrington-based well-established law firm within their personal injury team specialising within multi-track cases.
The firm is based in the centre of Warrington and easily accessible by public transport.
You will be required to have excellent communication skills, attention to detail and experience of assisting on multi-track cases as you will be assisting senior fee earners so you will have to be able to balance and prioritise your workload.
As the litigation assistant, your duties include:
- Drafting protocol letters, court documents and other documents such as witness statements and schedules of loss
- Liaising with defendant insurers and solicitors
- Liaising with counsel and experts
- Reviewing medical records and drafting chronologies
- Speaking with clients and drafting letters of advice
- Attending hearings, conferences
- Taking initial enquiries from new clients
- Attending fee earner meetings to discuss new enquiries and caseloads.
G2 Legal is a legal recruitment company recruiting in Cheshire. Visit our website for more jobs or contact Gemma Taylor on 0161 207 2000 today.
For more information about this role and to apply, please contact Gemma Taylor at G2 Legal on 0161 207 2000 or forward an up to date copy of your CV.
PQE, years of experience and salary levels are shown purely as a guide. We will consider applications from candidates that can demonstrate the skills or experience required for this role.