An exciting opportunity has arisen for an experienced personal injury legal secretary to join an award-winning law firm based in Stockport. You will be required to have previous legal secretarial experience within personal injury and/or litigation. You will be working within a busy team providing general secretarial support to the team and be confident in working at senior level.
The firm is based in Stockport and is offering a competitive salary up to £22,000 depending on experience, a friending working environment and benefits including 23 day holiday.
As a personal injury legal secretary, your duties will include:
- Open and closing files as required by fee earners
- Scheduling multi-party appointments, booking of conference rooms and maintaining appointments diary
- Dealing with diary management and travel arrangements
- Maintaining filing system
- Typing of general correspondence and collating large document bundles.
G2 Legal is a legal recruitment company recruiting in Greater Manchester. Visit our website for more jobs or contact Gemma Taylor on 0161 207 2000 today.
For more information about this role and to apply, please contact Gemma Taylor at G2 Legal on 0161 207 2000 or forward an up to date copy of your CV.
PQE, years of experience and salary levels are shown purely as a guide. We will consider applications from candidates that can demonstrate the skills or experience required for this role.