A fantastic opportunity has arisen for a restructuring and insolvency solicitor to join a Legal 100, well-regarded private practice law firm based in Guildford.
- UK Top 100 practice
- One of the strongest restructuring and insolvency practices in the South East, highly rated both in Chambers and Legal 500
- Offers a superb mentoring program
- Encourages agile working
- A wide-ranging and mainly non-contentious advisory role
- Opportunity to work with a great mix of clients including insolvency practitioners, company directors & financial institutions
- Range of restructuring and insolvency work including formal appointment work, security enforcements, consensual restructuring outside insolvency, distressed asset sales and insolvency-related litigation
- Long term career prospects
- Good academic profile
- Strong training from leading regional/commercial firm
- Pragmatic & commercially minded
If this restructuring and insolvency solicitor position in Guildford sounds of potential interest, click apply or contact Loraine Silvester G2 Legal for a confidential chat.
For more information about this role and to apply, please contact Loraine Silvester at G2 Legal on 01273 289000 or forward an up to date copy of your CV.
PQE, years of experience and salary levels are shown purely as a guide. We will consider applications from candidates that can demonstrate the skills or experience required for this role.