An exciting opportunity has arisen for an experienced legal trainer to join a well-respected and established personal injury law firm in Liverpool city centre.
The ideal candidate will be required to have at least 8 years' experience within personal injury litigation. You must have experience in areas of portal, fast track and multi track claims, alongside some background in defence work and serious injury claims.
You will be required to have experience preparing and delivering training in a confident, creative, and professional manner. The firm is offering a competitive salary banding plus excellent benefits package.
- devising and delivering legal training in line with the Legal Training Policy efficiently and effectively to ensure continued contribution to the firm’s quality of all services offered
- achieving agreed Key Performance Indicators (KPIs) and contributing positively to team performance
- providing feedback reports on activities or risks identified to the Legal Training Manager on a weekly/monthly basis, or as required
- monitoring legal training evaluation feedback forms to ensure continual contribution to the firm’s quality of all services offered
- designing, preparing, facilitating and/or reviewing all areas of legal training to meet the needs of the business, including amending all training documentation, following procedural updates, and legislative and regulatory guidelines
- keeping up to date with developments within the legal sector and company systems, practices, and procedures
- supporting the business in providing quality and meaningful legal training data in line with the Legal Training Policy
- liaising with the Legal Training Manager following the identification of any risk, training, or performance needs
- actively promoting and representing the Legal Training Department throughout the whole business and to external bodies
The Liverpool-based firm is offering a competitive salary banding plus excellent benefits package.
For more information on this rare legal trainer opportunity, please contact Gemma Taylor.
For more information about this role and to apply, please contact Gemma Taylor at G2 Legal on 0161 207 2000 or forward an up to date copy of your CV.
PQE, years of experience and salary levels are shown purely as a guide. We will consider applications from candidates that can demonstrate the skills or experience required for this role.