Are you keen to boost your career as a company secretarial assistant by working in a large London-based organisation, in an in-house capacity?
This broad-based role would involve joining a Secretariat where you will gain exposure to meeting support, governance, projects and statutory compliance.
In further detail, as company secretarial assistant your responsibilities will include:
- Managing a portfolio of entities both UK and offshore
- Ensuring statutory and regulatory compliance such as assisting with the approval process
- Liaising with providers and internal stakeholders
- Ad hoc projects
- Name changes, officer changes, registered office, change of year-end etc
- Assisting with entity rationalisation projects
- Drafting board and shareholder resolutions
- Maintenance of the group structure chart
- Organising notarizations and legalisations globally
- Implementing and setting up powers of attorney.
The ideal candidate will:
- Have prior Company Secretarial experience
- Be a member of ICSA or desire to qualify
- Some knowledge/experience of Blueprint.
If this London-based company secretarial assistant role sounds of interest, please apply asap as this role will be popular.
G2 Legal is a legal recruitment company recruiting in London. Visit our website for more jobs or contact Mark Chambers on 0207 649 9296 today.
For more information about this role and to apply, please contact Mark Chambers at G2 Legal on 0207 649 9296 or forward an up to date copy of your CV.
PQE, years of experience and salary levels are shown purely as a guide. We will consider applications from candidates that can demonstrate the skills or experience required for this role.