A leading international, full-service law firm is currently seeking an experienced desktop support analyst to join its team in Liverpool City Centre.
You will work in the IT Services team and report to the Desktop Support Supervisor. Providing support to over 750 UK user bases, you will support users with Microsoft Office 365 and various legal-specific applications. This is a fast-paced environment, so you must use your initiative to deal with pressured situations.
The Desktop Support Team is responsible for providing support (telephone-based and face to face), troubleshooting in a varied environment, managing applications including Microsoft Windows 10, Active Directory, Exchange, iManage DMS, Big hand and various bespoke software packages.
As a desktop support analyst, some of your duties include:
- First contact for all support of hardware and software problems
- Logging of incidents, requests and problems
- End to end resolution of desktop support problems
- Working with people at all levels of the firm to proactively ensure productivity and resolve issues quickly and professionally
- Monitoring open calls, ensuring resolutions and appropriate updates are carried out
- Initial response and diagnosis of hardware issues
- Ensuring the logging, tracking and updating of service management system via ITIL based processes
- Preparation of documentation and gathering of information to knowledge share with the team
- Suggesting and developing ideas for improving service quality and customer satisfaction.
You will need 1-3 years’ experience working as a desktop support/service desk analyst, with strong knowledge of Microsoft Office 2010 or above (ideally 365) and good experience of working with Windows 10.
The Liverpool-based firm has a fantastic reputation within the industry and offers long term progression prospects, a competitive salary and excellent benefits.
For more information about this role and to apply, please contact Gemma Taylor at G2 Legal on 0161 207 2000 or forward an up to date copy of your CV.
PQE, years of experience and salary levels are shown purely as a guide. We will consider applications from candidates that can demonstrate the skills or experience required for this role.