If you're an experienced company secretarial assistant or company secretarial administrator looking to take a step up into a senior CoSec assistant position, this could be worth a look.
This international professional services firm is looking for an individual with upwards of 4 years' experience to join their expanding company secretarial team in London to relish working in a fast-paced environment.
Some of your responsibilities as a company secretarial assistant will include:
- attendance to and minuting of board meetings
- upkeep of statutory register
- managing a portfolio of clients from inception to dissolution
- assisting with ad hoc projects and other such tasks that may be required
- drafting ad hoc minutes as required
- assisting the head of department with monthly reporting obligations
- assisting the business development manager with monthly reporting obligations and other such requirements.
This London-based role would be suitable for someone with experience in the professional services domain as a company secretary, keen on working for a large and growing company.
Please apply asap to avoid missing out!
G2 Legal is a legal recruitment company recruiting in London. Visit our website for more jobs or contact Mark Chambers on 0207 649 9296 today.
For more information about this role and to apply, please contact Mark Chambers at G2 Legal on 0207 649 9296 or forward an up to date copy of your CV.
PQE, years of experience and salary levels are shown purely as a guide. We will consider applications from candidates that can demonstrate the skills or experience required for this role.