An exciting role has arisen for a legal business support administrator to join a Legal 500 firm based in Peterborough.
You will provide seamless legal services to clients and supporting a team of lawyers and secretaries across several departments. This is a challenging role in a fast-paced environment, so previous experience in law is essential.
The role will include but not be limited to:
- Daily document filing
- Undertake all file management and file housekeeping procedures to ensure files are constantly up to date
- Undertake large and small copying requests
- Return or add documents to existing client files
- Understand, identify and process all principle documents within files
- Bind and finish copied work as appropriate
- Scan incoming post and documents onto the system
- Undertake all file closing procedures, including archiving
- Handling incoming and outgoing mail
- Providing ad hoc personal administrative assistance to all
- Keeping the document management system updated with any changes in the client’s information
- Managing communication with internal and external contacts ensuring that the HODs are informed of all matters
- Send client receipts of monies paid by card
- Assistance to secretaries when needed on opening files, bundles, invoices and dictations
- Covering other areas of support due to holidays/absence.
So if you are a legal administrator or business support assistant looking to join a friendly and rewarding Legal 500 firm in Peterborough, please apply today to be considered.
For more information please contact Yasmin Churchill.
For more information about this role and to apply, please contact Yasmin Churchill at G2 Legal on 0207 649 9298 or forward an up to date copy of your CV.
PQE, years of experience and salary levels are shown purely as a guide. We will consider applications from candidates that can demonstrate the skills or experience required for this role.