Our client is a top tier full service commercial law firm in Thames Valley. The firm’s office in Reading is seeking a qualified employment solicitor, 2 - 5 years’ PQE, to join its expanding team.
The practice group deals with a complete range of contentious and non-contentious employment matters for both respondent and claimant clients.
The employment work undertaken by the team includes:
- HR support for employer clients on a day-to-day basis
- Guiding clients through disciplinary and other internal proceedings
- TUPE issues in transactional work (including due diligence) and on outsourcing
- Employment termination, including compromise and other settlement agreements, as well as taxation implications and avoidance
- Advocacy before the employment tribunals and courts
- Litigation unfair and wrongful dismissal claims & sex, race and disability discrimination claims
- Training seminars and workshop programmes for employer clients.
There will be an opportunity to gain experience of immigration and data protection issues.
The ideal candidate should have employment law experience gained working at a reputable firm known for its Employment work.
In return, the firm offers a genuine career path to the successful employment solicitor, with excellent remuneration and benefits package.
To apply for this employment solicitor position based in Reading, please apply now, or contact Gayle Woolf at G2 Legal.
For more information about this role and to apply, please contact Gayle Woolf at G2 Legal on 01273 289000 or forward an up to date copy of your CV.
PQE, years of experience and salary levels are shown purely as a guide. We will consider applications from candidates that can demonstrate the skills or experience required for this role.