An award-winning Legal 500 firm is looking for a legal administration assistant/secretary to join its real estate team in Cambridge, on a part-time basis.
Based in the firm's real estate team, you will work 2.5 days a week, working alongside other support teams to assist the solicitors within the department.
The role will include but not be limited to:
- Assessing, managing and prioritising workflow
- Preparing initial drafts, amending and engrossing complex, lengthy documents
- Digital transcription, copy typing including documents, correspondence, emails, minutes, presentations, tenders
- Reformatting into house style
- Preparing document comparisons using bespoke packages
- Ensure you understand any instructions concerning the documents and the timescales required for completion
- Take responsibility, and pride in, creating, amending and completing documents that are assigned to you.
The award-winning legal 500 firm can offer a generous basic salary and benefits package, as well as long term progression prospects.
If you're a legal administration assistant/secretary looking for a part-time role in real estate, apply today to be considered for this Cambridge-based opportunity.
For more information please contact Yasmin Churchill. 0207 649 9298.
For more information about this role and to apply, please contact Yasmin Churchill at G2 Legal on 0207 649 9298 or forward an up to date copy of your CV.
PQE, years of experience and salary levels are shown purely as a guide. We will consider applications from candidates that can demonstrate the skills or experience required for this role.