Would you like to work for a sociable yet prestigious Legal 500 firm based in Glasgow?
Our client is offering an insurance litigation solicitor a fantastic opportunity to work on a varied, high-quality caseload from low value to more complex, higher-value cases.
Here you will be working in a collegiate team with strong working relationships, in a focused yet relaxed environment.
Your daily roles and responsibilities will include, but not limited to:
- Handling the defence of a wide range of claims from low value to more complex higher-value cases
- Managing a full caseload while assisting senior members of the team in more complex cases
- Dealing with a full range of defender liability claims which include; personal injury, RTA, EL/PL, disease, property damage and fatal accidents
- Advocacy in the Sheriff Court
- Participating in business development.
Ideally, you will have a background in handling defender reparation claims and good technical knowledge of the law applicable to liability claims.
This is a fantastic opportunity for you as an insurance litigation solicitor, to develop your career and join an ever-expanding business!
If you are a solicitor looking for a new opportunity in Glasgow, please contact Clare Blake at G2 Legal or apply online. 0131 278 0000.
For more information about this role and to apply, please contact Clare Blake at G2 Legal on 0131 278 0000 or forward an up to date copy of your CV.
PQE, years of experience and salary levels are shown purely as a guide. We will consider applications from candidates that can demonstrate the skills or experience required for this role.