A well-known, high street firm is seeking an experienced private client legal secretary to join their expanding Wills & Probate department in Ashby de la Zouch.
- Producing correspondence and documentation using digital dictation
- Liaising with clients and other third parties
- Diary management
- Amending documents
- Opening client files on our case management system
- General administration assistance.
- Previous experience in Wills & Probate/Private Client work
- Excellent written and spoken communication skills.
Due to the nature of Private Client work, the firm is looking for a legal secretary who is personable, empathetic and has a genuine interest in helping clients who need to create a Will or deal with a loved one's estate.
This is a fantastic opportunity for an experienced legal secretary to join a busy, successful and welcoming Wills & Probate team.
To be considered for this private client legal secretary opportunity based in Ashby de la Zouch, please apply now.
For more information about this role and to apply, please contact Nina Gibbs at G2 Legal on 0121 609 1069 or forward an up to date copy of your CV.
PQE, years of experience and salary levels are shown purely as a guide. We will consider applications from candidates that can demonstrate the skills or experience required for this role.