My client is a boutique professional services firm based in London with a diverse client base (including listed entities) on the look-out for an experienced company secretarial manager with listed company experience to join their team.
This role would involve:
- oversee the maintenance of the statutory registers of the company's clients on PC Sec
- attendance of statutory registers
- attending meetings and producing minutes
- develop and maintain written company secretarial procedure
- produce guidance notes on changes in company law, changes in the UK Listing Rules and AIM Rules and developments in governance
- liaise with client companies' registrars in respect of dividends
- prepare notices of shareholder meetings, prepare scripts for chairmen and assist in the organisation of those meetings;
- prepare Directors' Reports for listed and non-listed companies;
- provide relevant input into Strategic Reports;
- arrange for and manage the printing of annual accounts
- manage and develop the company secretarial team.
As such, this role would require a good knowledge of the listing rules and minute-taking skills. ICSA qualifications or a desire to study for the exams would also be required.
This is clearly a superb opportunity to work within professional services with access to highly sought after quoted company work.
Please get in touch asap to avoid missing out on this company secretarial manager role based in London.
G2 Legal is a legal recruitment company recruiting in London. Visit our website for more jobs or contact Mark Chambers on 0207 649 9296 today.
For more information about this role and to apply, please contact Mark Chambers at G2 Legal on 0207 649 9296 or forward an up to date copy of your CV.
PQE, years of experience and salary levels are shown purely as a guide. We will consider applications from candidates that can demonstrate the skills or experience required for this role.