This is an exciting opportunity for a family solicitor to join this highly specialist Private Children department based in London, where the main focus will be on abduction work. They are looking to hire an ambitious and driven family solicitor, where you can expect to be working directly with an impressive Head of Department, who is personally recommended in the Legal 500 directory.
This position is open to family solicitors:
- From NQ (must have done a seat in family) up to 5 years' PQE
- Who have relevant and recent experience in abduction and private children matters
- Who have independently managed their own files.
This is a pivotal point in the firm's development, as a partner is due to retire, so you will be a key hire for this highly specialist department of private children and adoption matters.
To be considered for this position, you must:
- Be ambitious and driven, with previous experience of bringing in new business
- Commercially minded and able to deal with marketing matters
- Have strong academics and good IT skills.
The practice is highly reputable in all areas with over 100 lawyers, they have extremely low turnover of staff and a very modern approach. In return are competitive levels of remuneration in a London firm that is known for their high levels of client care and professionalism.
For more information on this family solicitor opportunity, or for a confidential chat, please call Terry Withers.
For more information about this role and to apply, please contact Terry Withers at G2 Legal on 0207 649 9298 or forward an up to date copy of your CV.
PQE, years of experience and salary levels are shown purely as a guide. We will consider applications from candidates that can demonstrate the skills or experience required for this role.