A Legal 500 firm is looking for a credit control and enforcement officer to join the thriving team in east London. The role is 3 days a week.
The firm is well located just outside the city and are regarded as leaders in several of the areas of law in which they practice.
The ideal candidate will:
- Be experienced in chasing clients for payment
- Have assisted with client payments
- Be able to process Money Claims Online (MCOL) applications to acquire County Court Judgments (CCJ’s) against debtors
- Understand SRA rules and compliance
- Have likely already be in a similar role.
In return for this credit control and enforcement officer role in east London, you will receive excellent levels of support from both junior and senior staff, ongoing training opportunities, a competitive remuneration package and access to market leading IT.
G2 Legal is a legal recruitment company recruiting in London. Visit our website for more jobs or contact Terry Withers on 0207 649 9298 today.
For more information about this role and to apply, please contact Terry Withers at G2 Legal on 0207 649 9298 or forward an up to date copy of your CV.
PQE, years of experience and salary levels are shown purely as a guide. We will consider applications from candidates that can demonstrate the skills or experience required for this role.