Would you like to ditch the London commute and come and work on the South Coast in an expanding and exciting business environment based in Brighton?
My client is looking to bring on board an ambitious company secretarial executive to provide professional company secretarial support to the head of legal by assisting with a range of broad projects.
As a company secretarial executive, your responsibilities will include:
- Board and Committee support, including arranging meetings, preparing agendas, collating and distributing papers.
- Taking minutes, drafting resolutions and filings with Companies House.
- Arranging execution of documentation.
- Ensuring compliance with statutory requirements and governance best practice.
- Advising various departments generally on a company secretarial matters.
- Liaising with external corporate service providers
- Legal research.
This role would be ideally suited to an individual with prior company secretarial experience, who is keen on developing their career in an in-house environment based in Brighton. Any further language skills would also be advantageous.
Please apply ASAP to avoid missing out!
For more information about this role and to apply, please contact Mark Chambers at G2 Legal on 0207 649 9296 or forward an up to date copy of your CV.
PQE, years of experience and salary levels are shown purely as a guide. We will consider applications from candidates that can demonstrate the skills or experience required for this role.