Are you keen to ditch the commute into London? Would you like to join a multinational corporate services provider and gain exposure to the listing rules? This could be worth a look!
The role is a varied one in which you will provide a full range of Company Secretarial services to a list of clients, as well as supporting the internal governance framework.
Some of your responsibilities will include:
- providing statutory advice to the Board
- maintenance of statutory registers and undertaking event driven filings
- meeting support for General Meetings, Board and Committee meetings
- provision of statutory and regulatory advice to Boards and Investment Managers.
- participation in corporate actions such as share issuance's, share buy backs, capital re-organizations and new investment trust launches.
- providing CoSec services to financial services clients
- addressing ad hoc requests from the Board.
- ensure compliance with Companies Acts, UKLA Listing Rules, Articles of Association and associated statutory and legal requirements
With a competitive salary and flexible working on offer, this is certainly an opportunity not to be missed! Please note this role would require investment trusts experience and relevant qualifications such as ICSA/Law Society.
Please get in touch asap to avoid missing out!
For more information about this role and to apply, please contact Mark Chambers at G2 Legal on 0207 649 9296 or forward an up to date copy of your CV.
PQE, years of experience and salary levels are shown purely as a guide. We will consider applications from candidates that can demonstrate the skills or experience required for this role.