A brilliant opportunity has arisen for a post completions legal assistant to join this established law firm based in Wolverhampton.
As a legal assistant, you will join the firm's Conveyancing Post Completions Department where you will provide effective support to the team leader.
Your key duties will include:
- Providing full support to conveyancing solicitors to enable them to operate efficiently
- Preparing correspondence using the case management system
- Attending to clients both on the telephone and face to face
- Administering filing systems which will include daily filing and the opening, closing, storage and retrieval of client files
- Preparing mail and enclosures for dispatch
- Arranging the scanning and photocopying of paperwork
- Carrying out other duties and responsibilities as required
- Ensuring that all post completions processes are finalised
- Paying stamp duty to HMRC
- Serving any notices to landlords
- Registering new owners with the Land Registry
To be considered for this post completions legal assistant role based in Wolverhampton you must have previous experience working within a similar role, have a firm understanding of the conveyancing process and have excellent communication skills.
Please click the apply now button.
For more information about this role and to apply, please contact Rhys Ravenscroft at G2 Legal on 0121 609 1069 or forward an up to date copy of your CV.
PQE, years of experience and salary levels are shown purely as a guide. We will consider applications from candidates that can demonstrate the skills or experience required for this role.