A well-established, high street law firm with offices throughout Leicestershire is seeking an experienced legal secretary to join their Loughborough office.
You would be supporting one fee earner with both residential & commercial property work, including, but not limited to, sales and purchase, transfer of equity, remortgage and declaration of Trust, as well as commercial leases, planning and infrastructure, joint ventures and bank guarantees.
- Opening new files
- Liaising with estate agents, solicitors, Land Registry and lender
- Preparing transfer deeds
- Audio typing and digital dictation
- Diary management
- Using Law Fusion and Laserforms to generate correspondence.
You would be joining a busy team of five, working alongside two fee earners, two other legal secretaries and a paralegal. Whilst you will be working 1:1 with the fee earner most of the time, the practice has a strong team ethos so you would also help out with reception and post as and when required.
- At least 6 months' experience working in Residential and/or Commercial Property
- Excellent written communication, as well as fast and accurate typing skills
- Familiarity with Microsoft packages, i.e. Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook.
Salary will depend on experience.
We often close vacancies early in the event we receive a high volume of applications, regardless of the advertised closing date. Please apply now for immediate consideration for this residential & commercial legal secretary role in Loughborough.
For more information about this role and to apply, please contact Nina Gibbs at G2 Legal on 0121 609 1069 or forward an up to date copy of your CV.
PQE, years of experience and salary levels are shown purely as a guide. We will consider applications from candidates that can demonstrate the skills or experience required for this role.