Are you an experienced legal secretary looking for a new challenge?
If so, this Legal 500 firm is looking to take on a legal secretary to join their established commercial property team in Grimsby.
As a commercial property legal secretary at this regional firm, you would be responsible for supporting several fee-earners, including those at the partner level. The department handles all aspects of sale and purchase, planning agreements, options, leases, licenses and issues arising from residential, commercial and industrial development.
Your key duties will include:
- Diary management
- Assisting with account queries
- Maintaining client information spreadsheets/databases
- Organising internal and external meetings
- Making bookings for travel arrangements
- Creating and formatting documents
- Producing and amending various correspondence and documents in line with specific systems/procedures
- Formatting and amending documents
- All administrative tasks
To be considered you must have:
- Previous experience working within a commercial property team
- BigHand transcription software experience
- Excellent IT skills, including Microsoft packages
We often close vacancies early in the event we receive a high volume of applications. Interested in this Grimsby based opportunity? If so please apply for this commercial property legal secretary position now.
G2 Legal is a legal recruitment company recruiting in Humberside. Visit our website for more jobs or contact Nina Gibbs on 0121 609 1069 today.
For more information about this role and to apply, please contact Nina Gibbs at G2 Legal on 0121 609 1069 or forward an up to date copy of your CV.
PQE, years of experience and salary levels are shown purely as a guide. We will consider applications from candidates that can demonstrate the skills or experience required for this role.