A long standing, multi-service law firm is currently looking to recruit an experienced law costs draftsman to join their busy team based in Newton-le-Willows. You will be handing a costs caseload whilst negotiating efficiently.
The firm is based in Newton-le-Willows and you will be required to have previous experience, good knowledge of court procedures and cost negotiating and hit the ground running.
As a law costs draftsman, your duties will include:
- Chase outstanding cheques from the third party representatives
- Issue part 8 proceedings when costs are not agreed/paid
- Enforce agreements where necessary
- Deal with ATE premium dispute matters including liaising with ATE insurers and their costs draftsmen
- Preparing disbursement schedules for ATE policy claims
- Handling of File Transferred cases
- Drafting Part 8 and Part 47 applications
- Process incoming cheques using the Firm’s case management system
- Costs Drafting (bills & schedules when required)
- Costs Drafting (PTC Schedules)
- Negotiating own bills
- CFA Validations
- Unless order compliance.
G2 Legal is a legal recruitment company recruiting in Merseyside. Visit our website for more jobs or contact Gemma Taylor on 0161 207 2000 today.
For more information about this role and to apply, please contact Gemma Taylor at G2 Legal on 0161 207 2000 or forward an up to date copy of your CV.
PQE, years of experience and salary levels are shown purely as a guide. We will consider applications from candidates that can demonstrate the skills or experience required for this role.