One of the most prominent Legal 500 firms in Essex is seeking a conveyancing assistant to join their highly successful conveyancing department in Brentwood, supporting the Head of Department directly.
The ideal candidate will be a bright and efficient conveyancing assistant with experience working within a busy conveyancing department. Your duties will include:
- Completing Local Authority and other relevant pre-exchange searches
- Opening and dealing with the initial stages of conveyancing transactions
- Producing Land Registry forms
- Managing fee earners' diaries effectively
- Excellent working knowledge of third party applications - Big hand, Outlook, Oyez, Land Registry online, Stamp Duty Online, Search providers online & Excel
A professional nature and great attention to detail are essential characteristics, and you must enjoy working as part of a team.
If you are a conveyancing legal secretary/assistant, who would like to join a highly-regarded firm in Brentwood, Essex, then please apply now to be considered, or call Rosie Gunn in complete confidence.
For more information about this role and to apply, please contact Rosie Gunn at G2 Legal on 0207 649 9298 or forward an up to date copy of your CV.
PQE, years of experience and salary levels are shown purely as a guide. We will consider applications from candidates that can demonstrate the skills or experience required for this role.