Are you a practice manager or HR manager looking for a new and exciting opportunity based in Stratford-upon-Avon? If so, this specialist law firm is now looking for an experienced practice manager or HR manager to join them on a full time, permanent basis.
Based in Stratford-upon-Avon, you will manage and work with a team of 15 staff ranging from qualified to support staff, where your key duties will include, but will not be limited to:
- Managing complex employee relations including dispute resolutions, disciplinaries, grievances, absence and timekeeping management, retirement and redundancy
- Apply HR business knowledge
- Advise on key HR matters
- Handle the full recruitment process for any expansion
- Provide advice on current and existing benefits
- Oversee repairs of buildings and liaise with suppliers
- Handle invoices.
In order to be considered for this practice manager or HR manager role based in Stratford-upon-Avon, you must have at least 5 years' experience working in a similar role and have worked in a law firm previously.
Please click the apply now button.
For more information about this role and to apply, please contact Rhys Ravenscroft at G2 Legal on 0121 609 1069 or forward an up to date copy of your CV.
PQE, years of experience and salary levels are shown purely as a guide. We will consider applications from candidates that can demonstrate the skills or experience required for this role.