Our client, based in Reading, is a full service Legal 200 firm with clients nationwide.
This is an ambitious and fast growing firm that has an exciting opportunity for a solicitor experienced in clinical negligence and personal injury work who can act as the firm's professional support lawyer.
Your key objective as the professional support lawyer will be:
- To review and update the precedents by practice group
- Help the team to meet technical and quality targets
- Assist in improving the efficiency of the department
- Propose new procedures and knowledge organisation.
You will work closely with the Personal Injury & Clinical Negligence Management Team and assist in:
- Delivering training and business development content
- Help with writing articles by the fee earning team and update website content
- Help the team to develop innovative client solutions.
This role will suit an experienced PSL, clinical negligence or personal injury solicitor.
The ideal candidate will have 8+ years’ experience ideally with a background in clinical negligence or personal injury law.
The role offers flexibility and can be full or part time.
The firm is offering a competitive salary dependent on your experience and PQE.
Benefits include 25 days holiday (plus bank) pa, pension scheme (employer matched contribution), life assurance, discounted legal fees, gym membership contribution and a range of flexible benefits including childcare vouchers and cycle to work scheme.
For more information on this role in Reading please call or email Gayle Woolf. 01273 289000.
For more information about this role and to apply, please contact Gayle Woolf at G2 Legal on 01273 289000 or forward an up to date copy of your CV.
PQE, years of experience and salary levels are shown purely as a guide. We will consider applications from candidates that can demonstrate the skills or experience required for this role.