Our client is a leading law firm based in Oxford. It has a national reputation for handling commercial and personal legal matters for a wide range of individuals, businesses, institutions and third sector organisations.
The Oxford branch is looking to appoint a professional support lawyer (private client) to join their busy and vibrant office.
The professional support lawyer (private client) role will be to support the firm's knowledge management initiatives and the private client team across the firm to enhance the quality of know-how, and its efficiency and profitability.
Main duties will include:
- Drafting and reviewing precedents, practise notes, checklists
- Collecting useful know-how from fee-earners and sharing it around the group
- Maintaining an accessible firm-wide KM system
- Structuring and classifying all practice group know-how on the system
- Developing legal training for all members of the practice group
The Private Client Department is one of the largest and long-established teams in the Oxford office.
This is a unique and rare opportunity for an ambitious private client solicitor or PSL looking for a new challenge, at a firm recognised for its collegiate and supportive culture.
For more information about this role and to apply, please contact Gayle Woolf at G2 Legal on 01273 289000 or forward an up to date copy of your CV.
PQE, years of experience and salary levels are shown purely as a guide. We will consider applications from candidates that can demonstrate the skills or experience required for this role.