A respected Legal 500 firm, specialising in patents and trademarks, is now seeking a business development executive to join their Derby offices.
The firm’s client base ranges from household name brands to universities and local businesses.
The successful candidate will be very much hands-on and will require someone proactive and driven.
- Delivering business development and marketing strategies
- Assisting the firm's fee earners with attracting new and developing their existing client base
- Managing combined sales pipelines
- CRM system
- Client proposals and tenders
- Online marketing
- Digital marketing, including email campaigns and social media
- Organise seminars and social events.
To be considered for this business development executive opportunity in Derby, previous experience in a like for like role is essential, however, specific experience in the legal sector is not essential.
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a busy, successful and expanding firm - please apply now for immediate consideration.
For more information about this role and to apply, please contact Nina Gibbs at G2 Legal on 0121 609 1069 or forward an up to date copy of your CV.
PQE, years of experience and salary levels are shown purely as a guide. We will consider applications from candidates that can demonstrate the skills or experience required for this role.