A highly-regarded, well-known law firm is seeking a digital marketing executive to join their newly refurbished, city centre offices in Nottingham.
The successful digital marketing executive will join a busy Business Development & Marketing Team where your key responsibilities will be to plan, implement and monitor the firm's digital marketing strategy.
- Plan and manage SEO and PPC campaigns
- Produce and edit videos for the website
- Stakeholder management
- Produce and edit podcasts using relevant software
- Plan and manage social media platforms, including strategy and analytics
- Prepare reports on marketing campaigns
- Manage website content, including keywords and analytics
- Coordinate with suppliers and media companies to develop an interactive website
- Identify the latest trends and technologies within the legal sector
- Evaluate important metrics that affect website traffic, performance and target new audiences
- Work to develop innovative digital growth strategies
- Oversee and supervise digital projects and channels.
- Degree in Marketing or equivalent relevant qualification
- A least 2 years’ experience in digital marketing
- In-depth knowledge of various social media platforms
- Highly creative with excellent analytical abilities
- Up to date on the latest trends and technologies in digital marketing.
The successful digital marketing executive must have experience in marketing and social media implementation, as well as video recording.
We often close vacancies early in the event we receive a high volume of applications, regardless of the advertised closing date. Please apply now for immediate consideration for this role in Nottingham.
G2 Legal is a legal recruitment company recruiting in Nottinghamshire. Visit our website for more jobs or contact Nina Gibbs on 0121 609 1069 today.
For more information about this role and to apply, please contact Nina Gibbs at G2 Legal on 0121 609 1069 or forward an up to date copy of your CV.
PQE, years of experience and salary levels are shown purely as a guide. We will consider applications from candidates that can demonstrate the skills or experience required for this role.