An exciting opportunity has arisen for a solicitor to join a leading Housing Department at this national Legal 100 firm based in Leeds.
The role spans across all contentious aspects of property-related litigation for the public sector, housing association and commercial clients.
The successful housing litigation solicitor will join, learn and be mentored by an "outstanding" team of partners who have exceptional client relationships.
This role would be ideal for an NQ solicitor, however, candidates with up to 2 years' PQE will be considered. The role offers a wide and varied workload coupled with excellent career prospects.
- You will take a supporting role on a variety of property based disputes across a range of sectors and also manage a caseload of your own under supervision.
- Supervision of more junior members of the team.
- Build and maintain client relationships.
- Advise on day-to-day property litigation issues for a variety of clients.
- Contribute to and participate in business development activities.
- Contribute to raising the profile of the firm externally.
Specific experience in housing litigation is preferable but not essential, however, previous litigation experience is crucial.
The successful housing litigation solicitor can expect to be offered a competitive salary and a range of other benefits to include a pension scheme and bonus scheme, along with a range of flexible benefits to include life assurance and holiday purchase.
Please apply via the link if you meet the above criteria.
Contact Rachael Atherton at G2 Legal for further information regarding this role based in Leeds. 0113 254 9296.
G2 Legal is a legal recruitment company recruiting in West Yorkshire. Visit our website for more jobs or contact Rachael Atherton on 0113 254 9296 today.
For more information about this role and to apply, please contact Rachael Atherton at G2 Legal on 0113 254 9296 or forward an up to date copy of your CV.
PQE, years of experience and salary levels are shown purely as a guide. We will consider applications from candidates that can demonstrate the skills or experience required for this role.