A Digital Web Manager is required to join a very busy in-house marketing and communications team for a leading international full service law firm in Liverpool City Centre. You will be responsible for developing, implementing, tracking and optimising the firms digital marketing activity and campaigns across all digital channels.
You will be required to have proven experience of project managing web development projects including proven experience of campaign management, solid social media expertise for use within context professional services, app development and experience of integration between website (ideally Sitecore), interaction, sharepoint and other marketing systems.
The firm are offering a competitive salary plus excellent benefits package.
- Develop digital marketing strategy to increase brand profile, visits and visitor engagement across all online platforms/channels
- Establish digital scope of firm initiatives by studying strategic business drivers; discovering and validating technical requirements and parameters; obtaining input from fee earners and PSLs to recommend changes and steps forward always based on improving quality of output and target hits
- Work with the business to determine areas for new web/microsite/app content, aligned with the firm's strategic priorities
- Oversee and advise the digital team (and wider BD M&C team) with regards to website, social media, alumni and newsletter production to include agreeing client service levels, time management, project scoping, work allocation and reviews
- Recommend new functionality for the firms website, project managing the implementation and communication of such developments
- Actively review our digital estate and recommend how these can be improved in terms of usability, readability and design
- Advise teams on strategies for increasing reach, including natural and paid search, social media (including promoted) including keyword research, PPC and social media
- Articulate and engage firm on best practice social media behaviour and expectations
- Providing tools or detailed guidance to facilitate engagement
- Liaise on an international level to ensure support all jurisdictions are using all digital platforms and social channels to their full potential
- Measure the firms online performance against agreed KPIs; producing monthly insight and reports around digital statistics
- Line management of two UK-based Digital Executives
For more information about this role and to apply, please contact Gemma Taylor at G2 Legal on 0161 207 2000 or forward an up to date copy of your CV.
PQE, years of experience and salary levels are shown purely as a guide. We will consider applications from candidates that can demonstrate the skills or experience required for this role.