This expanding multinational organisation is looking for a company secretarial manager to be based in their Bristol office.
Your responsibilities as the company secretarial manager will include:
- Providing cosec services to a portfolio of listed and regulated companies
- Providing board support to clients, including coordinating agendas and taking comprehensive minutes
- Ensuring files are compliant with money laundering regulations.
It is essential that, as the company secretarial manager, you have the following:
- ICSA qualification
- A minimum of 5 years' experience in a listed environment
- Significant board support and minute taking experience.
Please send your CV or give Sam Perry a call for a confidential chat regarding this role in Bristol. 0207 649 9296.
For more information about this role and to apply, please contact Sam Perry at G2 Legal on 0207 649 9296 or forward an up to date copy of your CV.
PQE, years of experience and salary levels are shown purely as a guide. We will consider applications from candidates that can demonstrate the skills or experience required for this role.