If you are an experienced company secretary looking for your next challenge in a multinational organisation based in London, then this is the role for you.
Your responsibilities as company secretary associate director will include:
- Leading the Corporate Governance Team in its provision of services to UK and offshore companies
- Creating the annual business plan of the department
- Identifying ways to develop relationships with existing high profile clients and increase the provision of services.
It is essential that you have the following:
- A minimum of 5 years' experience at management level
- PLC experience
- ICSA qualified Chartered Secretary
- P&L experience.
Please note that, although based in London, relatively regular travel to Bristol will be required for this company secretary associate director role.
For more information about this role and to apply, please contact Sam Perry at G2 Legal on 0207 649 9296 or forward an up to date copy of your CV.
PQE, years of experience and salary levels are shown purely as a guide. We will consider applications from candidates that can demonstrate the skills or experience required for this role.