An exciting opportunity has arisen for a wills & probate legal assistant to join a well-respected law firm based in Macclesfield. You will be assisting the Head of Department and providing general support on a day to day basis and ensuring clients needs are met.
You will be working within a busy team in Macclesfield and will be required to have previous legal assistant experience, wills and probate experience would be advantageous.
As a wills & probate legal assistant, your duties will include:
- Responsible for assisting a fee earner in managing a full caseload of mainly will drafting, tax planning and estate administration
- Prepare accurate correspondence and standard documents
- Undertake general administrative duties with tasks being allocated by the Fee Earner, using a high degree of self-management and initiative
- Deals with clients both in person and on the telephone
- Ensures the confidentiality of all the firm's and client’s documentation and information
- Dealing with routine incoming post/emails
- Responding to emails in a reasonable timeframe.
For more information about this role and to apply, please contact Gemma Taylor at G2 Legal on 0161 207 2000 or forward an up to date copy of your CV.
PQE, years of experience and salary levels are shown purely as a guide. We will consider applications from candidates that can demonstrate the skills or experience required for this role.