Are you an experienced employment solicitor looking to take a step back from fee-earning?
As an employment PSL, you will act as the group's central resource for research at this highly-regarded Legal 500 firm based in Leicester.
You will be responsible for enhancing and implementing their strategic objectives, as well as researching, reporting and advising on developments.
Key areas of responsibility:
- Drafting, reviewing and updating precedents, practice notes, toolkits, clause banks and all other forms of know-how documents.
- Gather relevant insights from fee-earners, reviewing and making it available to the wider group.
- Working with the Director and wider Professional Support team to help develop a firm-wide system where all practice group know-how is maintained - you will structure, classify, and maintain all employment law know-how on this system.
- Working with the Library and IS team to identify the external knowledge resources (legal and business-based).
- Developing, and potentially delivering, training for all members of the employment law team.
- Organising and leading project debriefs to ensure that key knowledge areas, new developments and the practical knowledge of the group can be shared.
- Highlighting important developments in the employment law sector and the practical implications for fee-earners that flow from them.
- Assisting fee-earners with technical queries and helping them use the firm’s resources to aid their research.
- Assisting with knowledge-related business development and other relevant client-facing activities.
This is a fantastic part-time position (working 3 days per week) in one of the UK's leading regional law firms that still manage to maintain a great work/life balance.
You can take a step back from the pressurised, target-driven side of fee-earning whilst still being able to utilise your specialist employment law knowledge and technical ability.
To be considered for this employment PSL opportunity at a Top 50 firm in central Leicester, you must have at least 7+ years' PQE in employment law.
Please click 'apply now' or send your updated CV to Nina Gibbs.
G2 Legal is a legal recruitment company recruiting in Leicestershire. Visit our website for more jobs or contact Nina Gibbs on 0121 609 1069 today.
For more information about this role and to apply, please contact Nina Gibbs at G2 Legal on 0121 609 1069 or forward an up to date copy of your CV.
PQE, years of experience and salary levels are shown purely as a guide. We will consider applications from candidates that can demonstrate the skills or experience required for this role.