A rare opportunity has arisen for an experienced facilities assistant/coordinator to join a leading international law firm in their Liverpool city centre office. You will be required to have experience working within a facilities/office service environment, Cad is desirable and IOSH would be advantageous.
You will be a self-starter and confident in dealing with people and building-related issues. Proactive attitude and use of initiative is key to success in this role.
The firm is based in Liverpool and is offering a competitive salary banding, excellent benefits package and working hours of 9.00am – 5.00pm Monday to Friday, however, flexibility will be required to meet business requirements.
As a facilities assistant/coordinator, your duties will include:
- Responsible for ordering office supplies
- Mailroom and reprographics services
- Customer service focus ensuring that this role is the 'face' of the Liverpool office
- Floor support as required e.g. office equipment checks and fault finding/reporting
- General maintenance skills are required with the relevant certification (manual handling)
- Assist with any supplier update information and communicate with WPS Ops manager to ensure reflected in central contracts
- General administration to ensure all FM records, contact details and emergency site procedures are available and regularly checked/updated
- Regular meetings and communication with the building manager and team for day to day operational on-site issues
- Oversee all health and safety matters with support from the HSEQ executive ensuring a compliant working environment
- Manage all contractors and ensure relevant documentation is in place e.g. permits/RAMS
- Checking and administering invoices before sent for payment authorisation
- Responsible for all new staff Inductions ensuring they are suitably welcomed set up and furnished with all necessary information.
- Liaise with London teams regarding staff visiting the office to ensure a working set up is available and communicated.
- Monitor energy usage and promote efficiencies in line with ISO140001 and 50001
- Initiate and champion environmental procedures for the Liverpool office in line with London
- Daily building checks to ensure a safe, comfortable and functional office including meeting room and equipment checks plus common areas
- Attend Team FM meetings as required
- Oversee onsite churn and small works with support from the Building Services Manager
- Available for 24/7 call out
- Proactively escalate to and work closely with IT Services team to assist with the resolution of any issues
- Hosting, coordination and oversight of third party technical resources as required
- Assistance with the rollout, manual handling and management of physical devices, laptops, desktops and accessories.
For more information about this role and to apply, please contact Gemma Taylor at G2 Legal on 0161 207 2000 or forward an up to date copy of your CV.
PQE, years of experience and salary levels are shown purely as a guide. We will consider applications from candidates that can demonstrate the skills or experience required for this role.