An opportunity has arisen for a law costs draftsperson to join a leading costs firm in Wigan. This is an amazing opportunity to join a costs team that offers a full range of costs services.
If you are looking to continue and develop your costs drafting career, then this opportunity is perfect for you. You will join their large costs team made up of experienced and knowledgeable drafters in a supportive environment.
The role itself will include:
- Costs recovery: providing support to clients in preparing claims for payment. Preparing costs schedules for negotiation, schedules for summary assessment, costs estimates, and costs budgets
- Preparing bills for detailed assessment, points of reply and all other steps/documents within the costs process, or that a case may require. You will be advising the client throughout
- Adverse costs: providing support to the client in opposing costs claims
- Ensuring that files are satisfactorily finished, where necessary disbursements paid and files closed/returned according to procedures laid down in the client
- Ensuring client instructions and requirements are followed and KPI’s met.
You must have experience working as a law costs draftsperson within a law firm, and you must have experience in drafting bills of costs and costs budgets, along with excellent communication, organisational and numerical skills.
You can expect a competitive salary with excellent company benefits including childcare vouchers, discounted gym memberships, private healthcare and much more! The firm is also offering long term career progression.
For more information on this Wigan based law costs draftsperson role, please contact Gemma Taylor. 0161 207 2000.
For more information about this role and to apply, please contact Gemma Taylor at G2 Legal on 0161 207 2000 or forward an up to date copy of your CV.
PQE, years of experience and salary levels are shown purely as a guide. We will consider applications from candidates that can demonstrate the skills or experience required for this role.